[parisc-linux] glibc 2.2.3: setjmp/longjmp

Matthew Wilcox matthew@wil.cx
Sat, 5 May 2001 02:47:52 +0100

On Sat, May 05, 2001 at 10:48:14AM +0930, Alan Modra wrote:
> On Sat, 5 May 2001, Matthew Wilcox wrote:
>
> > was found.  would anyone care to remember anything else that they thought
> > `might be a problem at some point'?
>
> lock alignment => malloc alignment.  (Possibly already fixed with new
> glibc. I haven't checked.)

Yup, that got taken care of by Ulrich.

> [re: FUNCTION_OK_FOR_SYSCALL == 0]
> > I vaguely remember that.  Searching the list archive finds:
> > http://lists.parisc-linux.org/pipermail/parisc-linux/2000-July/009002.html
>
> That patch seems to be a merge, so we don't have the real reason for
> the change.

Sure, but I'm not sure we had it before that.  Wait!  We have cvs history!
http://puffin.external.hp.com/cvs/gcc/gcc/config/pa/pa-linux.h?r1=1.1&r2=1.2
Oh.  The comment isn't helpful.  I guess you'll have to ask dhd...
dhd@debian.org is one of his valid addresses.