[parisc-linux] www.parisc-linux.org

Matthew Wilcox matthew@wil.cx
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 19:24:19 +0100

On Thu, Mar 29, 2001 at 11:02:31AM -0700, Paul Bame wrote:

> Hey our web site is pretty stale and I'm as guilty of neglecting it
> as anyone.  I feel guilty referring new people there and wonder if
> anyone has an interest in helping out?  I notice the ESIEE web site
> (http://mkhppa1.esiee.fr/) is much fresher but perhaps not as complete.
> Maybe we could work together on a superior web site?

I think it has a large amount to do with the fact that the one person
who cared about it enough to keep it up to date (and chivvy others to
do the bits they were responsible for) was bypassed and had his opinions
ignored when the website was redesigned.

I'd like to see a technical website where we can put the information
that we feel is worth having and can feel good about referring people to.
Let the current site continue rotting into the usual mess that corporate
websites turn into.

> Frustrated,

Likewise.