[parisc-linux] The new FS of ESIEE Team is ready

Matthew Wilcox matthew@wil.cx
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 21:58:00 +0000

On Tue, Mar 20, 2001 at 08:08:15PM +0100, Thomas Marteau wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> 	The new FS is ready (~61MB). No "more" bugged with the good TERM parameter and
> no password :)
> It is a specially designed for 712 owners but it is a sane fs, we hope.
>
> Please, go to our DL page: http://mkhppa1.esiee.fr/en/download.html

Another bug i found -- install-info doesn't work.  I suspect this is
perl's fault.  Anyway, to hack around it (because i really don't need
info pages being installed on my system, but i do need to install glibc),
i added an `exit 0;' near the beginning of the install-info script.