[parisc-linux] RE: The new FS of ESIEE Team is ready

=?iso-8859-1?Q?SOETE_Jo=EBl?= JSO@EUROPAY.COM
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 15:18:32 +0100

Hello Thomas,

I just finished to install and reboot with your fs_hd_20010320 on my B180.

And I am very happy to see my favorite penguin appearing for the first time
on the STI console works. Nice, great, marvelous, ...

Also I would like to ask you additional favors: it would be nice to put on
your download site the .config file with the corresponding cvs date of the
kernel (the release of your cross-compiler could also be helpful for me) so
that I can have a good base for future rebuild or test.

Thanks again for your fs and thanks in advance for additional help,
	Joel

This e-mail and any attachments to it may contain confidential information which is strictly intended for the use of the authorised recipient.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it and notify the sender by replying to this e-mail.
Thank you for your co-operation.