[parisc-linux] Re: new debs built, c++ is broken

Matthew Wilcox matthew@wil.cx
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 19:59:03 +0000

On Fri, Mar 16, 2001 at 01:27:22PM -0500, John David Anglin wrote:
> I am of the opposite opinion.  The 3.0 is approaching release.  Alan has
> some patches in his branch that haven't been vetted for sourceware 3.0
> and now is a good time to have them vetted.  Gcc releases don't come
> very often and it would be good if 3.0 had the features and fixes needed
> for parisc-linux.

I was of the impression that we weren't allowed to put in any patches to
the 3.0 branch that were not specifically aimed at getting 3.0 released
on the target architectures (and hppa-linux is not one of these).

I'd love to see support for us in 3.0.