[parisc-linux] segfaults with new binutils

Jes Sorensen jes@linuxcare.com
12 Mar 2001 05:31:17 +0100

Alan> Huh?  My builds don't try to build crti.o for linuxthreads.
Alan> crti.o is built in csu/ from sysdeps/hppa/elf/initfini.c.
Alan> Perhaps you have a configuration problem.  What options did you
Alan> pass to configure?  Hmm, more importantly, what source are you
Alan> compiling?  I don't have a pt-initfini.c in my source tree!

pt-initfini.c was added to glibc-2.2.2 recently, you need it to build
a working LinuxThreads library now. Unless someone has synced the
parisc tree recently it shouldn't be an issue, as long as noone tries
to compile the Cygnus tree for parisc.

Jes