[parisc-linux] Bug 72 ( Floating point problems )

Bruno IGLESIAS iglesiab@esiee.fr
Fri, 09 Mar 2001 17:43:48 +0000

Hi all,

	The test of the Seti@client reveals lots of problems. When the
calculation doesn't result in an illegal instruction (cf A500), the
results are false. The kernel running was compiled on a B132L and the
xc seems to be an old one. We now try with an newer kernel and xc.

	The calculation time for the test is 56 hours. Under HPUX, it is
about 30 hours.

	A link is available in our page
(http://mkhppa1.esiee.fr/en/result.html) showing the comparison
between the client and the official results.

Bye
	Bruno IGLESIAS