[parisc-linux] TODO-list entry of "HIL keyboard driver needs updating"

Brian S. Julin bri@mojo.calyx.net
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 00:20:41 -0500 (EST)

Hmmm... Brian might refer to me, but I do not know who Alex is.
The only other person who showed interest in the driver was
Helge Deller.  We do NOT have access to the HIL specs, and
the driver I would like to write will need more detail than that
gleaned from the BSD/linux/mklinux source code.  But, if the
below refers to another two people who DO have access to the
docs, then it would be nice if they would tell me what needs
to be done to get me access to them.

--
Brian S. Julin