[parisc-linux] serial cable..

Pete plaven@ozemail.com.au
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 21:07:59 +1000

Hi everyone,

While cruising the local computer market I came across a serial
line print cable, 9pin D connect to 25 pin D connector.. now, with
luck a xover and genderchanger, should see this cable fit the rather
recessed port on the 715..

Does anyone know of possible problems with using something like
this for a "normal" serial cable use?.. nothing like a power wire or
something like that likely to be an issue...

I appreciate this is off topic.. but it might just be over come my lack
of serial cable that fits issue..

THanks,

Pete

Q: I'm having problems with my Windows software.
Will you help me?

A: Yes.  Go to a DOS prompt and type "format c:".
Any problems you are experiencing will cease
within a few minutes.