[parisc-linux] misc stuff

Thomas Bogendoerfer tsbogend@alpha.franken.de
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 22:50:16 +0200

Hi,

with the new changes to io.h enabling of HPPA_IOREMAP is really deadly. There
are some ioremap in drivers missing. The diff below gets my 712 up again.
I guess placing the ioremap to sim700.c would be better, wouldn't it ?
And I'm not sure about the size for the ioremap.

Ok, next issue. I've tried the ps2 mouse patch and it's working for me,
so how about commiting it ?

And finally I've tested the harmony driver. I don't know whether /dev/dsp
should be always little endian, but I had to convert the .wav files to big
endian before hearing anything usefull. So should /dev/dsp take native
endian or little endian ?

Thomas.

--
Crap can work. Given enough thrust pigs will fly, but it's not necessary a
good idea.                                 [ Alexander Viro on linux-kernel ]