[parisc-linux] Unaligned trap handler - comments appreciated

Randolph Chung randolph@tausq.org
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 00:01:29 -0700

I just checked in an arch/parisc/kernel/unaligned.c file into palinux
cvs.

It's my (not-yet-successful) attempt at putting together an unaligned
memory access handler for palinux.

Since I'm not really familiar with how this is "supposed" to be done, I
would really appreciate if folks more in the know can review the code
and let me know if i'm on the right track, or if i'm smoking something
funny :-)

I haven't checked in the (simple, obvious) hook in traps.c that calls
the unaligned handler since it isn't working yet.

thanks for your patience :)
randolph
--
   @..@                                         http://www.TauSq.org/