[parisc-linux] Booting up C110

Bryan W. Headley bheadley@interaccess.com
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 11:44:34 -0500

    Wasn't getting too far using the STI console, so I switched to the
serial console at the boot monitor. Sadly, no text appears on my
laptop-based "terminal", connected with null-modem cable. Also, the
unit's doesn't appear to respond to the built-in keyboard, either.

So, 1) how do I reset the boot PROM to use the graphics card/monitor again?
2) Any help on getting 0.9 or any other kernel booting would be a great
help...

(It has booted, to the point of displaying kernel sign-on messages, then
complaining about not being able to allocate a console, so I know things
"sort-of" work)

--
Bryan W. Headley - bheadley@interaccess.com