[parisc-linux] D310 boot messages

djweis@sjdjweis.com djweis@sjdjweis.com
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 06:53:33 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 5 Jun 2001, Grant Grundler wrote:
> djweis@sjdjweis.com wrote:
> >
> > Can any of the HP people comment on where the second serial port on a D310
> > lives?
>
> 	http://216.208.98.4/view.php3?type=machine&name=D310
>
> Says one is on WAX and the other on LASI.
> I can't say for sure which is first or second.
> Based on console output, one should be able to determine
> which is which by comparing the upper bits of the MMIO address
> to the address of LASI and WAX.

I was looking through the documentation section of the site and couldn't
find anything on wax. What other name would it be listed as? I did find
the lasi docs.

dave

--
Dave Weis             "I believe there are more instances of the abridgement
djweis@sjdjweis.com   of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent