[parisc-linux] Re: Version 0.9 of PA-RISC Linux Released

Andrew Shugg andrew@neep.com.au
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 05:36:12 +0800

Michael S.Zick said:
> Fine by me.
> I don't have to be told to goa away more than twice.
>
> Mike

Ah, but no-one actually has told you to go away.  Look back on your four
decades of experience or your even longer life and reflect on all you've
learned in that time about how pride and professionalism are rarely seen
together.  (Again, pardon my presumption, but I assume you did learn!)

Andrew.

--
Andrew Shugg <andrew@neep.com.au>                   http://www.neep.com.au/

"Just remember, Mr Fawlty, there's always someone worse off than yourself."
"Is there?  Well I'd like to meet him.  I could do with a good laugh."