[parisc-linux] Re: Version 0.9 of PA-RISC Linux Released

Matthew Wilcox matthew@wil.cx
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 20:29:20 +0100

On Tue, Jun 05, 2001 at 02:16:05PM -0500, Michael S. Zick wrote:
> Corporations shouldn't require users to drive them
> to do their best.

So far i've heard nothing but talk from you.  i've been working on this
project for more than 2 years now, working for 3 different companies
during that time.  Sometimes I've been paid to work on it, sometimes
I haven't.  Sometimes I've worked on it entirely on my own time.  I want
to see something constructive from you before I'll accept your criticism.

> Read on, gang, read on - when I get a clean
> compile and a kernel that boots on my model 720...
>
> I'll ask someone where to send the diff's...

Not the way it works.  Things will move on and you'll get left behind.
Send patches now and they'll (probably) get integrated.