[parisc-linux] 2.4.7 merge

Matthew Wilcox willy@debian.org
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 21:16:08 +0100

Grant's found a good excuse to move up to 2.4.7, so let's try to do that
this week.  Paul, are you around to do the CVS stuff?  An initial `apply
the 2.4.7 patch to my tree' merge attempt shows 4 fails -- the expected
one in Makefile; arch/parisc/kernel/ptrace.c, drivers/char/serial.c and
drivers/scsi/sym53c8xx_defs.h.  I can see how to fix the ptrace & serial
conflicts; Richard says the sym53c8xx_defs conflict is also trivial,
so I don't anticipate any major problems.