[parisc-linux] 715/33 disk and kernel make dep problems

Scammell, David David.Scammell@uk.wmmercer.com
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 16:52:54 +0100

Will try that tonight.

I managed to compile 2.4.6-pa21 out of cvs a few days ago,
same problem. A new version of make came down from debian
a few days ago which may of helped the make dep problems,
however it still stops, the scsi problems may affect make
dep possibly, even though i'm compling over nfs.

I've not had time to change the sync speed between crashes
but i'll get there.

Sorry there is no oops yet, I'm using an X terminal with
the serial line plugged in for the console.

BTW 2.4.6-pa21 does not appear to listen for console input,
at least not during the interactive fsck phase following a
crash, did that break recently?

regards
Dave