0.9.2 isos (was Re: [parisc-linux] 715/100 with 0.92 not booting :( )

Matt Taggart taggart@carmen.fc.hp.com
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 23:58:05 -0600

Grant Grundler writes...

> "Bjoern A. Zeeb" wrote:
> > > That's why 0.9.2 was released after we had 3 different versions of 0.9.1,
> > > each with different bugs.
> >
> > Great, got it - but why isn't this announced on parisc-linux.org ?
> > Putting .iso images or at least links to wouldn't be that bad on the
> > master site but no only on one mirror.
>
> I wanted to fix that. But the ESIEE website (mkhppa1.esiee.fr)
> hasn't been accessible the past couple of days. We need to work something
> out with them so the bits are available directly from www.parisc-linux.org.

BTW- The isos have been available since July 10th at,

ftp://puffin.external.hp.com/pub/parisc/cd-images/

It's just the website that needs updating.

--
Matt Taggart        Linux Development Lab
taggart@fc.hp.com   HP Linux Systems Operation