[parisc-linux] 2.4.7

Grant Grundler grundler@puffin.external.hp.com
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 22:47:51 -0600

Matthew Wilcox wrote:

> how do people feel about merging 2.4.7 into our HEAD?  it seems to have
> some interesting bugs fixed, and it might make merging with Alan easier.

For me, merging with Alan is more important than the bug fixes.
I think we should track the releases as closely as we can until
Alan/Linus can build a usable parisc kernel from their tree.

BTW, I looked in 2.4.7 already and it doesn't have the changes
whic Ivan K and I worked out. I guess .7 got released before Ivan
had the other arches done (besides alhpa/parisc).

On a related note, I'd like to get ESIEE's 0.92 ISOs available
on parisc-linux.org website. mkhppa1.esiee.fr website been blocked by
their local admin or something. I was going to add a link on
parisc-linux but won't until I can reach it.

grant

Grant Grundler
parisc-linux {PCI|IOMMU|SMP} hacker
+1.408.447.7253