[parisc-linux] 2.4.7

Randolph Chung tausq@debian.org
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 09:32:47 -0700

> how do people feel about merging 2.4.7 into our HEAD?  it seems to have
> some interesting bugs fixed, and it might make merging with Alan easier.
>
> Or shall we let some more of the dust settle from the 2.4.6 merge before
> doing this?  AIUI, J200 (and similar class) machines are currently not
> working, and there are issues with keyboards.  Anything else?

I've seen some weird failures after upgrading to 2.4.6:

1. ssh'ing into the box fails randomly with SIGPIPE. scp almost always
fails

2. ldd on any dynamically linked binary gives ld.so assertion errors

I haven't investigated this a whole lot, and it certainly doesn't seem
to affect everyone...

randolph
--
Debian Developer <tausq@debian.org>