[parisc-linux] Booting 0.9.2 on C110

Witvliet, Hans Hans.Witvliet@Alcatel.nl
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 13:24:57 +0200

Hi all,

Update to previous message, tried 0.9.2 on following other machines:

B180: identiacl behaviour to C110; system freezes after the "debian/gnu"
messages

B2000 system decided to load 32-bit kernel instead of 64-bit kernel: did not
boot at all.

712/100: system boots, and switches nicely to sti console, continues after
the "debian/gnu" screen

735/125: system fails to see the cdrom during the "search" (probably
scsi/hardware problem)

I tried to reboot the K-server and the R-server, but somehow people were not
all that pleased with me any more ;-)))
So i have to postpone that attempt, but as they are also 64-bit machines, i
expect same results as with the B2000.

Two other C110 systems also freezes after the  "debian/gnu" screen

Kind regards, Hans