[parisc-linux] TODO list
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 20:10:08 +0100
Here's some things which need to get fixed, courtesy of Alan Cox:
* Documentation/parisc/unwritten appears out of date
* cache_init wants some printk DEBUG levels adding
[In general grep printk(\" is useful to check]
* arch/parisc/kernel/irq.c has an unchecked kmalloc around line 550.
* led_get_net_stats() is interrupt-unsafe.
* ptrace is chock-full of intrusive debug code. either remove it or
* smp_call_function has problems:
If the calling thread is real time it wont yield - you need to use
How do we handle IPI failures or retransmits?
* Why does the superio driver BUG and thus oops rather than printking an
error and continuing without that driver ?
* binfmt_som still uses the old strlen_user and needs revisiting to solve
* extern asmlinkage long sys32_sysctl(struct __sysctl_args32 *args) is
a little strange. Also shouldnt oldlen32 be unsigned ?
Revolutions do not require corporate support.