[parisc-linux] 0.92 install iso problems

Richard Hirst rhirst@linuxcare.com
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 13:53:36 +0100

On Thu, Jul 12, 2001 at 08:25:31AM -0400, rpengelly wrote:
> We did boot from an older lifimage due to problems with the new lifimage on
> the 0.92 install. For some reason it wouldn't netboot off the lifimage.
>
> I'm currently downloading the 0.92 full iso to see if that yeilds any luck.

0.9.2 and 0.9.2-install have the same lifimage on them.  Post more
details if it still wont netboot.

> How exactly do you check the md5sums?

Typical linux systems, at least, have a utility md5sum, so you just
enter "md5sum <filename>" at the shell prompt.  A web search for
md5sum.exe should help if you use certain other OSes.

Richard