[parisc-linux] palinux 0.9.1

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Jo=EBl_Soete?= jso@europay.com
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 19:43:10 +0200

Hello Thomas,

Nice LSM?

I will just start download now and burn it tommorrow and let you inform.

Thanks for advise,
     Joel

                                                                           =
                                  =20
                    Thomas                                                 =
                                  =20
                    Marteau              To:     Jo=EBl Soete/BRU/MASTERCAR=
D@MASTERCARD                        =20
                    <marteaut@esi        cc:     rhirst@linuxcare.com@SMTP@=
EUROPAY,                          =20
                    ee.fr>               parisc-linux@lists.parisc-linux.or=
g@SMTP@EUROPAY,                   =20
                                         puffin@esiee.net@SMTP@EUROPAY     =
                                  =20
                    09-07-01             Subject:     Re: [parisc-linux] pa=
linux 0.9.1                       =20
                    07:24 PM                                               =
                                  =20
                                                                           =
                                  =20
                                                                           =
                                  =20

Hi all,

     I am back from LSM. So, I uploaded the 0.9.1 iso, I hope. I tried on
B132 and it went fine.
So, just download it and try.
If you experienced some troubles with the keyboard, just try to unplug
and plug it back... It should work.
Also, when it asks you some path, just hit return...

My apaologies again for the delay, Thomas
ESIEE Team

This e-mail and any attachments to it may contain confidential information =
which is strictly intended for the use of the authorised recipient.  If you=
 have received this e-mail in error, please delete it and notify the sender=
 by replying to this e-mail.
Thank you for your co-operation.