[parisc-linux] Problem in palinux-0.9.1 image with directory "debian" !!

marteau marteaut@esiee.fr
Thu, 05 Jul 2001 15:10:55 +0000

Hi all,

	I just uploaded the correct 0.9.1 with the debian link working.
Thanks for testing. As you see, this is important, since it is our
first ISO ;-)

Thomas
ESIEE Team