[parisc-linux] Re: How to access the second serial port on a B180 with PALINUX

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Jo=EBl_Soete?= jso@europay.com
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 18:57:41 +0200

Hio,

I found the solution in the precompile kernel vmlinux-20010629 but this one
the ps2 keyboard does not answer (fortunately I had also a serial console
which allow me to verify that everything else works fine).

Any idea about this keyboard problem?

Thanks in advance for additional help,
     Joel

                                                                           =
                                  =20
                    Jo=EBl Soete                                           =
                                    =20
                                         To:     parisc-linux@lists.parisc-=
linux.org                         =20
                    04-07-01             cc:                               =
                                  =20
                    08:59 AM             Subject:     How to access the sec=
ond serial port on a B180 with    =20
                                         PALINUX                           =
                                  =20
                                                                           =
                                  =20

Hio,

I just re-install my B180 with the last palinux-0.9 CD.

With STI console gpm also works excepted that it do not highlight a
double-click selection (but selection works)?

I would also like to test the second serial port available on this model.
Is any have tips or idea?

Thanks in advance for help,
     Joel

This e-mail and any attachments to it may contain confidential information =
which is strictly intended for the use of the authorised recipient.  If you=
 have received this e-mail in error, please delete it and notify the sender=
 by replying to this e-mail.
Thank you for your co-operation.