[parisc-linux] palinux 0.9.1

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Jo=EBl_Soete?= jso@europay.com
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 18:44:02 +0200

Hi all,

Very nice on 712 model.
Just a small problem after the configuration of the inet interface:
ip_local_deliver: bad loopback skb: PRE_ROUTING LOCAL_IN
skb: pf=2 (unowned) dev=l0 len=328
PROTO=17 0.0.0.0:68 255.255.255.255:67 L=328 S=0x10 I=0 F=0x0000 T=16

This message is repeated severall times?

Elsewhere the install finished well! (congratulation it is really a big
step).

But on the B180, I met the same problem as I met with the kernel
vmlinux-20010629 (from puffin also with your vmlinux-712+sound+mouse):
all seems to work fine but the keyboard does not answer (and no serial
consol yet available) also it is impossible to contine the install?

(Sorry I just tested vmlinux-20010629 in the beginning of afternnon and not
have time to report it before your realease)

Thanks in advance for help,
     Joel

This e-mail and any attachments to it may contain confidential information which is strictly intended for the use of the authorised recipient.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it and notify the sender by replying to this e-mail.
Thank you for your co-operation.