[parisc-linux] register_fallback_cpu()

Grant Grundler grundler@cup.hp.com
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 14:01:36 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,
I committed a change to address some deficiencies in our hp_devices
handling and the change also affected older architectures. In particular,
I replaced register_modules() interface (whose name neither Matthew
nor I liked) with two functions: alloc_pa_dev() and register_pa_dev().

register_fallback_cpu() was one of the functions used by older HW
that I was not able to test. If anyone has time to pull a new kernel
and play with it, that would be good. Please let me know ASAP, if I
broke it. I'm happy to help fix it again.

grant