[parisc-linux] Kernel module loader gived break

Grant Grundler grundler@cup.hp.com
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 19:56:08 -0800

5116@telia.com wrote:
> Modprobe is not in stalled in my system (is it ported yet?).

As Matthew mentioned, Richard Hirst worked on it and I know it works.
I've used it on the A500 to load SCSI and ACENIC modules for 64-bit kernel.
But I got the binaries directly from Richard. I think however before
posting those, I'd like them rebuilt with the matching glibc/toolchain
that Matt Taggart is working on.

For the adventurous, I would expect all richard's work to be commited to
seperate CVS repository on puffin.external.hp.com called "modutils".
But I haven't looked or tried to build it.

grant

Grant Grundler
parisc-linux {PCI|IOMMU|SMP} hacker
+1.408.447.7253