[parisc-linux] C100 improvements, problems

Richard Hirst rhirst@linuxcare.com
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 17:36:37 +0000

On Thu, Jan 25, 2001 at 11:33:07AM -0600, Greg Ingram wrote:
> o  I still have trouble with unligned data references.  I've discovered
> that in addition to tar and make, sleep and nscd also produce this error.

Sounds like the libpthreads problem, for which a new glibc is being
built.

> more works fine.  I can mount the ext2 partition and run more from there.
> But when the SCSI disk is root, more page faults. Here's some kernel
> messages:

There is a bug in more (really!), now fixed, but needs a rebuild.  If you
invoke it as /bin/more you'll be ok.

Richard