[parisc-linux] Weird compile problems

Randolph Chung randolph@tausq.org
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 22:58:35 -0700

--WfZ7S8PLGjBY9Voh

> I'm in the process of trying to get a working apt (still) and I'm getting
> the following with the latest kernel (updated this morning) and the
> toolchain from nfsroot-20010118.  The system is a C360 with 256MB of RAM.

FWIW I didn't run into this problem when I tried to compile apt using
the same nfsroot and a kernel that is a few days old (Jan20). I get
almost all the way through the end of the build. one of the files take a
lot of memory to build and fails on my gecko, but i've gotten it to work
before so i'm pretty sure it'll work if i increase my swap. i'll try to
give this a try this weekend.

randolph
--=20
   @..@                                         http://www.TauSq.org/