[parisc-linux] One more step: Interruption (trap) 18 on 9000/720

Christoph Plattner christoph.plattner@dot.at
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 22:14:12 +0100

Hello, again.

What does this `SPIFI' mean?
Is this a name of a person, or a technical expression, ... ?

I read something at the E55 of "undocumented drivers" and so
on, but I hoped somebody has a solution, and I myself am interested
in helping writing drivers for that E55, as I really want to use
it inclusive all 8 serial ports and SCSI !

With friendly regards
	Christoph