Further (build ?): [parisc-linux] strace ??? - is there any ???

Christoph Plattner christoph.plattner@dot.at
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 22:43:12 +0100

Hallo Mr Hirst !

Now I have following problem. What is the clean
way to build such autoconfigured tool cross ?

Is it via `--target=hppa-linux', but here it will build for i386 !
Or is it `--host=hppa-linux --build=i386-linux' ???

Or have I to define a CC=/usr/parisc/bin/hppa-linux-gcc ?

Must I use CC= also on configure and make or only on make
or configure.....

How to do this in the correct way ?

Thanks

	Christoph