[parisc-linux] website

Josiah Carlson jcarlson@macalester.edu
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 17:00:43 -0600

> > Remember, the three most important things to consider when
> > designing a web page are: content, content, and content.
> > Look / feel / wow isn't in the top three!
>
> i couldn't agree more.

So you've got a problem with the content?

I don't understand what the problem is.  The page works.
So it's generated by a script that adds in a bunch of extra stuff...so
what?  The font sizes and such are not changed (except in the
toolbar)...should be able to be viewed on netscape (and at least in the
later mozilla's and NS6, you can override the defaults). Sounds like
alot of complaining for nothing.

As well, if you're not happy with the content on the web page, write a
page up and post it for the good of the rest of us.

---
Josiah Carlson
jcarlson@macalester.edu