[parisc-linux] Trying to get a 735 working

Andrew Shugg andrew@neep.com.au
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 14:25:26 +0800

Chris Moore said:
> I'm trying to get a 735 to boot linux.  I don't currently have an x86
> Linux machine on which to run the toolchain so I can't compile a
> kernel, and the latest binary LIF image file at
> ftp:puffin.external.hp.com:/pub/parisc/binaries/kernels/old
> has an older kernel in it which won't boot on my 735.

Do you have any Unix-like system that you can run rbootd on?  The OS and
architecture is irrelevant.  This will allow you to boot from normal
compiled kernels over the network.

Andrew.

--
Andrew Shugg <andrew@neep.com.au>                   http://www.neep.com.au/

"Just remember, Mr Fawlty, there's always someone worse off than yourself."
"Is there?  Well I'd like to meet him.  I could do with a good laugh."