[parisc-linux] STI Console on 755 and 735

Phillip D. Beal pdbeal@louisville.edu
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 10:33:22 -0500

Hey,

I've just recently compiled the CVS kernel, and the STI console doesnot
yet work.  I've been watching the mailing list and I thought I had seen
some people having success with the STI console.  When the system
atempts to run on the STI console, some of the letters from words appear
normal, (ex: INIT comes through as INIT, and most of the numbers work).
However, some of the letters come through as odd ASCII Characters.  The
CVS kernel I grabed was from 20010105, since anything after that was
either 0 bytes or was a bad gzip archive.  Does the STI console work
properly yet with the CVS kernels? or is it just getting better?

Thanks,
--
Phillip Beal                           ___           _               _
Electrical and Computer Engineering   | _ ) ___ __ _| |___  _ _  ___| |_