[parisc-linux] Some progress with WAX_EISA (Who knows about int errupts?)

Matthew Wilcox matthew@wil.cx
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 01:07:26 +0000

On Tue, Feb 20, 2001 at 12:26:36AM +0000, Matthew Wilcox wrote:
> I suspect we want to add IRQ_INPROGRESS to our interrupt handlers.

Now I've looked at it, and noticed the comment:
 * (mostly architecture independent, will move to kernel/irq.c in 2.5.)

I'm pretty certain I need to sit down, grok the differences between it &
our irq.c and make sure our irq.c fits into this scheme.  It might be
worth doing anyway, cos I don't think I'm getting all the interrupts
I should be on SMP.  Eg, the serial console isn't working for input.
I need to track this down properly though...