[parisc-linux] Link-Exchange Request - Check out your link on our site!

Chelsea Lewis support@seamem.com
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 15:19:37 -0800

Attn: Webmaster

Hi, my name is Chelsea Lewis and I am a representative of 1st-Memory Warehouse (http://www.1st-memorywhse.com/) in Redmond,WA. I sent you an email requesting a link-exchange. Your website, www.parisc-linux.org, has a link located at: http://www.1st-memorywhse.com/links/themeindex.html ,under the Linux category. If you would like to trade links, please email me the url of the link to our site and make sure that your site's description and and category on our site is suitable.

If you decide to trade links, I will move your site to the TOP of its links page so that it is very easy to find in our directory.

Cordially Yours:

Chelsea Athena Lewis
1st-Memory Warehouse

http://www.1st-memorywhse.com

Our description should be: 1st-Memory Warehouse - High Quality, Low-Cost Memory Modules for Macintosh and PC.

..