[parisc-linux] ASP Parallel port driver broken on HP9000/730

Grant Grundler grundler@cup.hp.com
Fri, 09 Feb 2001 09:43:33 -0800

"M. Grabert" wrote:
> My question was, whether there is a kernel parameter (i can pass to palo),
> which redirects ALL kernel messages from the beginning to the serial port
> (before they are regognized by the linux kernel).

No. (I'm being more blunt than Helge).

Read the directions I posted again and try them.

Setting the CONSOLE path (as suggested by Helge) will result in
the same thing. But later you must set the path back to a graphics
head once you (and parisc-linux) are ready for STI/graphical console.

grant

Grant Grundler
parisc-linux {PCI|IOMMU|SMP} hacker
+1.408.447.7253