[parisc-linux] //strace// Generic Parisc Linux Kernel Questions & 9000/730 success report

Richard Hirst rhirst@linuxcare.com
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 12:41:02 +0000

On Wed, Feb 07, 2001 at 08:59:25AM +0100, Christoph Plattner wrote:
> I was definitly not able to build strace with the current tool chain
> (I have built myself from Jan 13, 2001). The system calls and other
> parts seem not to be compatible any more....

I've removed the hack that made it work with old glibc that didn't
provide a sys_ptrace wrapper, so it should now be ok with a newer
toolchain.  So, if you could try again and let me know...

Richard