[parisc-linux] _working_ rbootd for redhat

Christoph Plattner christoph.plattner@alcatel.at
Mon, 05 Feb 2001 19:24:15 +0100

Is it not possible to add the entry in the meantime
with the well-known big triple X
	/* XXX hack.... */
for those people doing the first hackings on such old machines ?
Of course, some of these points will be forgotten....

I have not enough skills at the moment. I don't know the PA-RISC
arch here good enough, and I also have to deal with the low level
kernel code around the PA RISC here.

Cheers
	Christoph