[parisc-linux] _working_ rbootd for redhat

Christoph Plattner christoph.plattner@dot.at
Sun, 04 Feb 2001 15:39:48 +0100

Hello !

For the SCSI I have nothing fixed !
It works out of the box.

I have not sent any patch. I only tried it and it works.
So to all PA-RISC hackers, add the TRAP 18 there in the main stream !!

Ok, wonderful that your machine is also booting that way...

With friendly regards
	Christoph

private:	christoph.plattner@dot.at
company:	christoph.plattner@alcatel.at