[parisc-linux] 800/G30, G50, E55 Support?

Christoph Plattner christoph.plattner@dot.at
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 19:14:10 +0100

But there are some people who are interested in writing drivers
for these machines and I want to use my E55 (9000/856). I only
need the input (doucmentation, HP-UX sources, etc) to do such
work (especially for the 8-port serial multiplexer).
Of cource I can only do that in my spare time, and of course I
will have problems and cannot do it in only a few days, but I am
interested in having a full E55 support, although I have to work
on it.
Where can I get the INFOS to do that ????

With friendly regards

	Christoph