[parisc-linux] DSL on a 715/80 with rp-pppoe

Hinrich Aue H_Aue@t-online.de
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 13:06:14 +0100

Am Samstag, 29. Dezember 2001 17:08 schrieben Sie:
> Hi Hinrich,

> > sent [LCP ConfRej id=0x66 <auth pap>]
>
> I guess you use T-Online (TDSL flatrate?). In this case make sure you
> place the userid in /etc/ppp/pap-secrets in single quotes or the # will be
> treated as a start of comment:
>
> 'AAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT#0001@t-online.de'     *       PPPPPPP        *
>
> Of course you must replace the A, T and P with the data you got from
> t-online.
>
> Cheers,
> Jochen

I have tried the syntax you told me, but, I still reject to <auth pap>.
This is strange, couse I think that I reject to auth myself.
"sent [LCP ConfRej id=0x66 <auth pap>]"
 So this must be a config Problem. Do I have to put something else into my
pap-secrets?
I don't think that auth fails, but somethings wrong with my pap-secrets.