[parisc-linux] Question on grapics setup

Sean Anaya sanaya@gr.hp.com
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 06:16:51 -0700

Hi all,

Could anyone point me in the right direction to set up a graphics
moniter. It seems my C180 boots fine with the current CD image with
the serial console.

If I switch to the graphics console the system stops displaying to
the graphics moniter at the "If this is the last message you see
switch consoles..." message in the boot sequence and the screen flashes and
nothing else. The machine does appear to boot as I can telnet in from
a remote system. Any suggestion on where I can see what config files etc
I need to check? I can't seem to ind any information on the web sites.

Thanks!

Sean Anaya
sanaya@gr.hp.com