[parisc-linux] HP 9000/782/C240 up and running 0.9.3 (serial)

Grant Grundler grundler@dsl2.external.hp.com
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 12:14:23 -0700

Markus Grabert wrote:
> Hi all,
> Since I don't have a good monitor that
> even supports the 1024x768/75Hz of the HP (but just 72Hz),

When powering on the box, hit TAB key to select other resolutions
and frequencies. One can also change the selection from the
BOOT_ADMIN (BCH) prompt. Mail archives have lots of notes about this.
Can someone write something up for the FAQ if it's not already
in the FAQ?
I'll add/change the FAQ should someone not have needed permissions..

I'm not the debian expert for your other questions.
You might repost those on debian-hppa@lists.debian.org.
(I hope I have the list address correct - just typed something
that sounds right)

grant