[parisc-linux] gcc on 0.9.3 iso problem

Andrew Shugg andrew@neep.com.au
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 15:43:32 +0800

Quoth Joerg Hartmann:
> hp-tux:/usr/src/samba-2.2.2/source# ./configure
> creating cache ./config.cache
> checking for gcc... gcc
> checking whether the C compiler (gcc -O  ) works... no
> configure: error: installation or configuration problem:
>            C compiler cannot create executables.
>
> Could someone please explains whats wrong here ?

Randolph's already answered your question, but I just wanted to say that
I think your hostname is rather cool.  =)

Andrew.

--
Andrew Shugg <andrew@neep.com.au>                   http://www.neep.com.au/

"Just remember, Mr Fawlty, there's always someone worse off than yourself."
"Is there?  Well I'd like to meet him.  I could do with a good laugh."