[parisc-linux] Network bootproblem with 712/80

Peter Mottram peter@petescaff.com
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 19:10:58 +0100 (CET)

It looks like my problems are simply down to supplying the NCR overflow
fix parameter. Without that I can boot & install without problems.

Let's just hope I can get away with an install without too many problems &
then go for a fixed kernel later.

PeteM