[parisc-linux] KDE or GNOME..???

Dave Nyberg debiannewbie@excite.com
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 18:05:46 -0800 (PST)

I have looked in

ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/unstable/main/binary-hppa/

for a working version of a desktop and found that the only thing that has
anything in it is the list!! The dir's where one would expect to find what
one is seeking is empty!!! Heck they all are!~~???  What the heck, over??
Where is all the programs for this new version of Debian GNU/Linux hiding
and why???  I'm no expert by any means but I'm sure I could see it if it was
where it belongs... Who owns and runs this site anyhow?? and how does one
reach out to someone that knows what going here??

Grats,

Dave

Send a friend your Buddy Card and stay in contact always with Excite Messenger
http://messenger.excite.com