[parisc-linux] PA-ONLINE

NAMEGIANT NAMEGIANT" <richard@namegiant.com
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 16:49:34 -0000

Dear Sir/Madam

PA-ONLINE.COM $800

This is a valuable domain - there are only around 1000 2 - letter
combination "online" domains. Most sell over $1000

I am a domain name broker and have been tracking the domain name
PA-ONLINE.COM which expired and became available for a very short period.
I registered it immediately that it became available on behalf of a
client. However on contacting this client a short while ago to notify her
of this successful registration, she informed me that she will not be
proceeding with her venture. If you have an interest in acquiring this
domain, please contact me at your
earliest convenience. I will be contacting anyone who I feel may have an
interest and have
priced it for a quick sale.

All transactions are 100% secure and are transacted with the largest
e-commerce company on the net. The transfer process is extremely simple
and you can also be confident that with Namegiant.com, you are dealing
with a reputable company and will receive all the
assistance and support that you may require throughout any transfer
process - and beyond.

If this email is of no interest, I apologise for this intrusion and can
assure you, you will not be mailed again. This is a one-off approach
because we felt this development could be of genuine interest to you and
your company. If it isn't, once again, please let me
convey our sincere apologies.

Kind regards,

Richard
Sales